Oola's Lab is a dungeon that is commonly run for Storm Daggers and Clockwork Scythe. Full speedclear teams are not often required as this dungeon can be solo'd/duo'd in a relatively short time.
This dungeon is more commonly leeched than it is speedcleared, however, extra damage for Xien and the TPS Regulator Golem will, of course, make it quicker.
Oola's Lab can be done without cons and with very few pcons.
Oola's Lab cannot be started unless someone in the team has the quest Little Workshop of Horrors in their quest log
Run to the end of level 1, ignoring all instances of Xien until the end of the level. Using a bow, pull him away from the Golems, taking care not to aggro them, and kill him.
He will drop the key several seconds after his death dialogue.
Move past all mobs and up the stairs at the end of the flame dart corridor. Run right towards the large foundry. On the other side of the foundry is the Malfunctioning Enduring Golem who must be damaged by dropping the charged Flux Matrix. Pull him to the other side of the foundry where you can repeatedly charge and drop the Flux Matrix, killing him more quickly. Do not have Shadow Form up when you drop it as the damage restrictions of SF apply.
Once killed, the key will drop back on the other side of the foundry. Grab it and run to the gate on the far side of the room, proceed to level 3.
Run to the end of level 3 and pull the TPS Regulator Golem into the back corner to avoid some damage from fire darts. Kill him and the chest will spawn. Resign and repeat until rich, poor, or bored.
Shadow: 12+1+3, Curses: 12, Critical/Dagger: 3
- The lack of shadow steps in this build mean that if you get stuck, you're pretty much rooted, so be smart.
Shadow: 12+1+3, Air Magic: 12, Critical/Dagger: 3
- Basic Assassin Equipment
- This build does not require an Essence of Celerity
Shadow: 12+1+3, Domination: 12, Critical/Dagger: 3
- You may bring Dark Escape instead of Dash for the damage reduction.
- Death's Charge can be used instead of Heart of Shadow
- When running with a team, one person can take Pain inverter instead of evas to spike the TPS Regulator Golem. Note that running this dungeon solo with pi instead of evas is harder, because pi does less damage with fewer people.