Paragons are commonly used in the Deep, Urgoz skipway, and Bogroot Growths. The build invariably contains the same 4 basic skills, with 4 optionals for utility.
Command: 12+1+3 Leadership: 12+3
- +1+3 Command headpiece
- Rune of Superior Leadership
- Superior Vigor
- Full Centurion's insignias
- Crippling Spear of Defense with +5e inscription
- Insightful Staff of Fortitude with "Hale and Hearty" inscription for occasional energy crises
- High energy set (+15/-1 on wand and focus) for extremely rare energy emergencies
- +10 vs Demons shield (Stygian Defender is ideal) for the Deep
- +10 vs Lightning +30HP shield for Frogroots
Paragons generally do not require pcons, but cupcakes, apples, corn, and eggs are all useful for energy management.
- Sunspear is required for "There's Nothing to Fear!"
- Ebon Vanguard for Ebon Escape
- Norn for IaU in Urgoz and Frogroots, and YMLaD in the Deep
The "Incoming!"/"Fall Back!" build become known as a "poro" because that is Finnish for reindeer.