Standard Emo Armor
As Emo you will usually use a +1+3 Energy Storage headpiece, a superior vigor (+50hp) and energy in all other pieces: radiant x5 and attunement x3.
Blessed Emo Armor
Although never strictly required, a Blessed set can be very useful in the Veil in DoA. Not only does it reduce damage taken, which is usually insignificant, but most importantly the reduced damage will trigger prot bond less often. The set consists in +1+3 Energy Storage headpiece and superior vigor as above, but with Blessed insignas instead of Radiant, and optionally even Vitae Runes instead of the Attunement ones, as more health will further reduce the chance of prot triggering.
For UW and 360 in DoA, you want a low armor rating (starter armor if you still have it, or 15AL if you don't) so that enemies target you for clean pull-throughs and a strong Dhuum glitch. The runes and insignias are the same as standard.
Note that many sets are up to preference, for example you may prefer martial weapon + focus, high energy staff or 40/20/20 prot staff. You may use your high energy staff as your high energy weapon or you can have a dedicated wand/focus.
- Insightful Staff of Enchanting with "Have Faith" as your main Emo Set or high energy set. Protection Prayers requirement with Holy damage is a nice bonus for attacking Skeletons in UW.
- Martial Weapon of Enchanting with "I Have the Power" and Protection or Energy storage off-hand as your main Emo Set.
- 40/20/20 prot: Adept Protection Staff of Enchanting with "Aptitude not Attitude" as your main Emo set or just to cast bonds with 40% HCT. Holy damage is a nice bonus for attacking Skeletons in UW.
- High Energy focus with +15/-1. Useful when your energy hits 0 to cast immediately ER or under ER without having to wait, but remember to switch back as soon as possible. Do not swap to this set while you are maintaining full bonds.
- (DoA only) Aegis of Aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhh for tanking in the Veil
Elementalists should carry plenty of all Pcons, with the exception of Alcohol, which is never used. Powerstones or Dragon Seals can be used as Emo in DoA if a very important ER is rupted or removed.
- Important: you need to use a stone at Dhuum as Emo in UW. The best stone for this is Turtle (Jadeite) by far, but Devourer (Chitinous) also works.
- Ghastly stones for damage
- Throwaway stones for breaking aggro
Titles are generally not important on elementalists, with the exception of Ebon Vanguard for Ebon Escape.