Jump to navigation Jump to search
The basic concept of FBGM DoA tactics is to be fun and challenging for experienced players while being safe in a casual environment.
Tactics specific to FBGM Tactics
- Caller takes both the 1st and 2nd Snakes.
- Seeder gives the MT a HoS target trough the city wall so that Recall can be kept on the Emo.
- Edge of Extinction is placed twice inside the city walls, in range of Quickening Zephyr.
- Emo generally walls the 360 waves which only contains melees (1st, 2nd and 5th), while the Trench Tank walls waves 3 and 4. The seeder walls the last (6th) wave.
- MT walls clover, unless he dies during the pull or has to Recall out, in which case Emo walls.
- At the start of Gloom everyone should jump up the hill, so that MT can pull the spirits towards the gate as a DC target for the Trench Tank.
- The teambuild is capable of a very fast run (19-21 without mistakes).
- Shadow step on everyone
- Edge of Extinction on Seeder allows Caller to spike without delay.
- No Arcane Echo on Seeder requires good Seed of Life timing.
GWToolbox Build code
Append to your builds.ini file ( WIN + R > '%localappdata%/GWToolboxpp/builds.ini' )
[builds915] buildname = DoA | FBGM Tactics showNumbers = false count = 9 name0 = A/W | Trench Tank (TT) template0 = OwFkUld5HPOkOzBENJCEuTDUoTnD name1 = A/W | Main Tank (MT) template1 = OwFkUld5HPOkOzBENJCEuTDkNZnD name2 = Me/P | VoR Caller template2 = OQljAwC8ZQwluNmOCObATP2k0lA name3 = Me/A | Tendril Killer (TK) template3 = OQdCAsw0SwJgpTQw0jcZMZnD name4 = Me/A | IAU template4 = OQdTAYB/HaJ4Ew0BBSuc6xmkmE name5 = Me/Rt | Monk Lord Killer (MLK) template5 = OQhjAwCMYQLBnAmOaAcATP3U0lA name6 = Mo/R | EoE UA template6 = OwIT8MIbX6uKHUuE6gukhAg4BEA name7 = E/Mo | Bonder template7 = OgNAQ1C3MaRkE0lHExDyD name8 = http://wiki.fbgmguild.com/FBGM_Tactics template8 =