The basic concept of Guardians Of Lost Tempel DoA tactics is to create very consistent casual runs while still being able to achieve fast times (A 22 has already been done a few times).
To achieve this, the individual builds are designed to be self sufficient and in case of problems, there is a reasonable amount of safeguards to prevent a run from failing completely (e.g. Arcane Echo on Seeder to allow early seeds in some situations like 6-0 or clover pull).
Tactics specific to Golt Tactics
- IaU Takes 1st Snake, TK takes 2nd.
- Edge of Extinction is placed twice in city for both balls. That may sometimes result in the VoR being late for the seconds spike
- Trench Tank should always take backway in veil, only in cases where something goes wrong with the mainteam, spiking the gloom trench is an option
- TK holds aggro of backgroup of gloomtrench, see Goltway
- The teambuild is capable of a very fast run (plenty 22min)
- The teambuild and the individual builds are well known and very consistent
- Arcane Echo on Seeder allows for a bit of leeway in otherwise risky situations (6-0, Clover Pull, The Black Beast of Arrgh)
- MLK has more spiking skills than other tactics.
- The individual builds are self sufficient