Difference between revisions of "KathSC 3 Man Recall-Way"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Latest revision as of 15:50, 18 January 2022
Tank runs to the dungeon.
- Team runs with the Tank to kill Wurm for Dungeon Key, the Tank runs to level 2 afterwards.
- Team runs with the Tank to kill Elemental for Dungeon Key, the Tank runs to level 3 afterwards.
- Team Recalls the Tank and runs to the corner nearest the chamber exit and Dungeon Lock.
- The A/N casts GdW on the Spiker as they use EE to stay alive while tanking.
- Tank runs to the Dungeon Lock without stopping and pops a Summoning Stone and Ebon Battle Standard.
- Team ends Recall and spikes down the Flame Djinn for Boss Key.
- Team runs to kill Ilsundur.
Team can be completed (2/3) with just Tank and Barbs (+ Summoning Stone).
Shadow: 12+1+3, Tac: 9, Daggers: 8+1, Crit: 5
- Stay ahead of the Team so they can EE you.
- Don't stop for any reason when rushing to Dungeon Lock on level 3.
- Be quick to pop a Summoning Stone when tanking Flame Djinn on level 3.
Shadow: 12+1+3, Curses: 10, Dagger: 6+1, Crit: 6+1
- Make sure you cast GdW on the Spiker before ending Recall on level 3.
- At Ilsundur you should perma GdW on as many allies as possible.
Shadow: 12+1+3, Dagger: 9+1, Crit: 9+1
- Use EE to keep up.
- At Ilsundur you can drop SF for extra damage if enough people have GdW, be sensible about it.
Full version of this team can be found here: KathSC Recall-Way