A fun not-so-convoluted way to SC Bogroot Growths with an experienced team in 6-7 minutes.
Requires Girrif's quest to function correctly, Tekk's quest will be significantly harder for the tank.
Use a BU for level 1 and a Conset for level 2.
- Tank jumps to 1st group without aggro from the team and calls Grasping Earth for a spike.
- Tank then runs to level 2.
- Follow the Tank using EE to keep up. (Maintain IAU when running past Incubus enemies; pop a Summon Stone during Incubus and Ayahuasca groups to prevent slow hex and back aggro.)
- Spike the Key-Boss when the Tank calls Grasping Earth.
- Run to Khabuus then place all ranger spirits, ward and weapon spells. Tank will then jump to Khabuus and call Grasping Earth for a spike. (Muddy Terrain should be placed in range of Khabuus after the Tank shadow steps in)
Shadow: 12+1+3, Earth Magic: 12, Crit: 3
- At Khabuus don't call for a spike with Grasping Earth too early, make sure all spirits are up.
- Cover your Shadow Form with Unseen Fury when tanking. (Armor of Earth is only needed for Khabuus' mob)
Command: 12+1+3, Leadership: 10+3, Wild: 6 Marks: 6
- Place Ebon Ward on the rangers when spiking, Favorable Winds is for Khabuus only.
Expertise: 12+1+3, Beast: 12+1, Wilderness: 3
- Perma TaO on the rangers when spiking.
- Use Purge Signet to remove Crippling Anguish from team members.
- Spirits are needed for Khabuus only, make sure EoE is in range.
Channeling: 12+1+3, Spawning: 12+1, Wilderness: 3
- Keep giving the rangers Splinter + GdW on recharge or the spike will be slow.
- Muddy Terrain should only be used for Khabuus, make sure the Tank has jumped to the boss first.
- Kill Muddy Terrain with Rupture Soul once spike is complete.
Expertise: 12+1+3, Marksmanship: 12+1, Wilderness: 3
- Keep using Barrage until the main spike is done, off-damage single targets that get close with Pen/Sundering attack; Needling shot Khabuus if he's last alive.