UWSC 4-Tera Sable-Way
An updated version of the old UWSC Sable-Way Team. Traditionally the tactic was run with 5-Main Team and 3-Teras (T234); Main Team would finish Wastes.
The tactic is not dissimilar from Tera-Way, VoS is the spiker and also helps perform the Fuse Pull. All minor differences are detailed below.
- Emo bonds LT, T2 and himself, followed by the rest of main team.
- LT does Left-Side pull, T2 does Right-Side pull. (Whirling Defence can scatter the ball; T2's job is to ball foes with the LT, die if necessary)
- VoS places EoE as soon as possible so it's recharged for next spike.
- Monk then Spellbreaks and Splinters the VoS. (Use Ancestors and Spirit Rift on the VoS once he has jumped in)
- VoS uses EE on the LT, then spikes. (The LT should kill Nightmares only, using Wastrels on the ball will break it)
- T4 tries to off-dmg some of the nightmares if possible. (Try not to damage/aggro the ball while VoS is spiking)
- Monk can seed the Emo if spike is slow.
- Everyone stays out of aggro range of Chamber spike until all graspings/bladed are dead.
- Clean any nightmares left over from Chamber pull. (You can ignore the skeleton)
- LT does lab pull. (Right wall block is safer)
- VoS puts down EoE on left hand side also in range of Escort spike.
- Monk puts Spellbreaker and Splinter on the VoS.
- VoS runs to the LT then spikes.
- Monk helps to spike with Ancestors and off-dmg with Spirit Rift; also put PI on any remaining terrorwebs.
- LT runs downstairs and grabs skeleton and aataxe aggro then moves to safe spot.
- Monk takes Restoring and Escort quests as soon as possible.
- Emo and VoS get in position for Fuse-Pull.
- LT gets the mob settled, VoS runs down and LT comes back for a Fuse, then LT runs down and VoS comes back for a Fuse. (If VoS is using a cupcake it's best to sidewalk down)
- Monk Spellbreaks + Splinters the VoS.
- VoS now runs down one last time to the LT and spikes.
- Monk helps to spike with Ancestors and off-dmg with Spirit Rift.
- Main team now follows LT upstairs and does last Lab spike the same way; before reaching Vale.
- LT pops all of the grasping groups and balls with the terrorwebs near monument. (Ball graspings on top of the terrorwebs, or right wall block if your VoS is new)
- VoS and Monk move forward before the Emo; killing any dying nightmares that may have spawned. (Ymlad is useful for interrupting Rend Enchantments)
- VoS, Monk and Emo now all go to safe spot behind house.
- VoS will receive Splinter then run out to kill all the skeletons.
- VoS will place EoE in range of Monument spike after skeletons are dead.
- LT will call for a spike.
- VoS receives SB and Splinter then runs to the LT and spikes.
- Emo keeps one safe spirit alive if main spike is done but terrorwebs are left.
- Monk puts PI, Ancestors and Spirit Rift on any remaining terrorwebs.
- Everyone now gets into position as the VoS takes the quest. (Emo can Life Bond the VoS so Seed triggers more often)
- VoS uses EE to get up the hill then solos it on his own and EE's to get back down.
- Emo goes to usual spot and tanks the enemy spirits.
- LT kills glitched group first then helps Emo.
- Monk will seed Emo; also using PI on the hostile spirits, Splinter on the friendly spirits; spiking with Ancestors + Spirit Rift. (You can also pop ghost-in-the-box for EoE)
- Emo can move to Lab with LT after the VoS has completed the hill; to start UWG quest.
- VoS and Monk will now finish Vale by balling foes in the garden and spiking. (Don't waste Seed by using it on VoS prematurely)
[Lab pt. II]
- LT gets into position then calls for quest.
- Emo takes UWG quest.
- LT and Emo now proceed to finish UWG.
- Vos and Monk at this point should be finishing Vale and making their way back to Lab to kill the keeper from UWG quest.
- Monk puts SB + Splinter on the VoS and help spike the keeper with Ancestors and Spirit Rift, using seed on the VoS if necessary.
- VoS runs to keeper and spikes.
- T3 waits outside the room as to not start the fight; removing 3 armor pieces.
- LT, T1, T2, and T4 remove 3 armour pieces and stand on top of Dhuum. (If the VoS isn't performing Dhuum glitch he must also remove armour and die)
- Monk stands on the middle pad.
- VoS acts as the stone for Emo and they both get in a correct position for Dhuum-Glitch. (Optional; it is safer but slower to use a Turtle Stone)
- Emo switches to his low HP Dhuum Armour then bonds himself, Monk and VoS/Stone.
- T3 will now enter the room and Dhuum will kill the rest of team.
- Once the team is back and at the middle pad you can re-equip armour then kill Dhuum.
- Monk will perma Ebon Battle Standard; using PI on Dhuum each time he beings to cast Judgement.
- VoS/Stone will stay alive while auto attacking Dhuum.
- Emo will perma Ebon Wisdom Ward, bonding the LT and T4 when they return as ghosts; also making sure the VoS/Stone stays at high HP as to not un-glitch Dhuum.
- If any Skeletons spawn the LT and Teras should use Ghostly Fury to kill them; with help from the Monk.
Expertise: 12+1+3, Shadow: 12, Wild: 2 Marks: 2
- Check King Spot before taking Waste Quest, if enemies are in direct aggro range of King when he appears he will not spawn any allies.
Expertise: 12+1+3, Shadow: 12, Marks: 3
- If you are slow doing Mountains/Slayer it's best to ask Duo's if it's safe to run through to Pools.
Expertise: 12+1+3, Shadow: 12, Marks: 3
- Keep a P-Stone or Seal to recharge your SF if it's interrupted during semi-glitch; you can ping as you are close so the T4 knows it's safe to take 4H Quest.
Dom: 11+1+3, Earth: 12, FC: 6, Insp: 2
- Be prepared to kill or catch top-group if they are in range of T3/NPC in Pits. Try not to enter the safe spot too early; also don't go too deep into safe spot! It will cause quest NPC to aggro.
Divine: 12+1+3, Channeling: 12
- Seed the Emo at convenient times, do not cast Seed during the Fuse Pulls. Focus on off-dmg if there are enemies out of the ball.
Earth: 12+1+3, Mysticism: 10, Scythe: 6, Beast: 6
- Wait before spiking if your energy is low. When holding for Fuse Pull try to stand 1 step away from the wall; this prevents enemies from simply running around you. Don't strip Veil of Thorns vs Ghosts or vs Dhuum.
Insp: 3+1+3, Dom: 9, Illu: 7, FC: 6, Shadow: 12
- Help off-dmg Nightmares during spikes. Use a bow to pull Vale Terrorwebs and some UWG Keepers.
ES: 12+1+3, Prot: 12, Healing: 3
- Move quickly after Chamber so you aren't left behind. Stand on the right hand side in casting range during Fuse Pulls. Make sure you equip your Dhuum armour for the final battle with Dhuum.