UWSC 4-Tera Sable-Way
An updated version of the old UWSC Sable-Way Team. Traditionally the tactic was run with 5-Main Team and 3-Teras (T234); Main Team would finish Wastes.
The tactic is not dissimilar from Tera-Way, VoS is the spiker and also helps perform the Fuse Pull. All minor differences are detailed below.
- Emo bonds LT, T3 and himself, followed by the rest of main team.
- LT does Left-Side pull, T3 does Right-Side pull. (Whirling Defence can scatter the ball; T3's job is to ball foes with the LT and place Ebon Standard; die if necessary)
- VoS places EoE as soon as possible so it's recharged for next spike.
- Monk then Spellbreaks and Splinters the VoS.
- VoS uses EE on the LT, then spikes.
- T4 and Monk try to off-dmg some of the nightmares if possible. (Try not to aggro the ball while VoS is spiking)
- Monk can seed the Emo if spike is slow.
- Everyone stays out of aggro range of Chamber spike until all graspings/bladed are dead.
- Clean any nightmares left over from Chamber pull. (You can ignore the skeleton)
- LT does lab pull. (Right wall block is safer)
- VoS puts down EoE on left hand side also in range of Escort spike.
- Monk puts Spellbreaker and Splinter on the VoS.
- VoS runs to the LT then spikes.
- Monk helps to spike with Ancestors and off-dmg with Spirit Rift; also put PI on any remaining terrorwebs.
- LT runs downstairs and grabs skeleton and aataxe aggro then moves to safe spot.
- Monk takes Restoring and Escort quests as soon as possible.
- Emo and VoS get in position for Fuse-Pull.
- LT gets the mob settled, VoS runs down and LT comes back for a Fuse, then LT runs down and VoS comes back for a Fuse.
- Monk Spellbreaks + Splinters the VoS.
- VoS now runs down one last time to the LT and spikes.
- Monk helps to spike with Ancestors and off-dmg with Spirit Rift.
- Main team now follows LT upstairs and does last Lab spike the same way; before reaching Vale.
- LT pops all of the grasping groups and balls with the terrorwebs near monument. (Ball graspings on top of the terrorwebs, or right wall block if your VoS is new)
- VoS and Monk move forward before the Emo; killing any dying nightmares that may have spawned. (Ymlad is useful for interrupting Rend Enchantments)
- VoS, Monk and Emo now all go to safe spot behind house.
- VoS will receive Splinter then run out to kill all the skeletons.
- VoS will place EoE in range of Monument spike after skeletons are dead.
- LT will call for a spike.
- VoS receives SB and Splinter then EE's to the LT and spikes.
- Emo keeps one safe spirit alive if main spike is done but terrorwebs are left.
- Monk puts PI, Ancestors and Spirit Rift on any remaining terrorwebs.
- Everyone now gets into position as the VoS takes the quest. (Emo can Life Bond the VoS so Seed triggers more often)
- VoS uses EE to get up the hill then solos it on his own and EE's to get back down.
- Emo goes to usual spot and tanks the enemy spirits.
- LT kills glitched group first then helps Emo.
- Monk will seed Emo; also using PI on the hostile spirits, Splinter on the friendly spirits; spiking with Ancestors + Spirit Rift. (You can also pop ghost-in-the-box for EoE)
- Emo can move to Lab with LT after his + glitched group is done; to start UWG quest.
- VoS and Monk will now finish Vale by balling foes in the garden and spiking. (Don't waste Seed by using it on VoS prematurely)
[Lab pt. II]
- LT gets into position then calls for quest.
- Emo takes UWG quest.
- LT and Emo now proceed to finish UWG.
- Vos and Monk at this point should be finishing Vale and making their way back to Lab to kill the keeper from UWG quest.
- Monk puts SB + Splinter on the VoS and help spike the keeper with Ancestors and Spirit Rift, using seed on the VoS if necessary.
- VoS runs to keeper and spikes.
- T3 waits outside the room as to not start the fight; removing 3 armor pieces.
- LT, T1, T2, and T4 remove 3 armour pieces and stand on top of Dhuum. (If the VoS isn't performing Dhuum glitch he must also remove armour and die)
- Monk stands on the middle pad.
- VoS acts as the stone for Emo and they both get in a correct position for Dhuum-Glitch. (Optional; it is safer but slower to use a Turtle Stone)
- Emo switches to his low HP Dhuum Armour then bonds himself, Monk and VoS/Stone.
- T3 will now enter the room and Dhuum will kill the rest of team.
- Once the team is back and at the middle pad you can re-equip armour then kill Dhuum.
- Monk will perma Ebon Battle Standard; using PI on Dhuum each time he beings to cast Judgement.
- VoS/Stone will stay alive while auto attacking Dhuum.
- Emo will perma Ebon Wisdom Ward, bonding the LT and T4 when they return as ghosts; also making sure the VoS/Stone stays at high HP as to not un-glitch Dhuum.
- If any Skeletons spawn the LT and Teras should use Ghostly Fury to kill them; with help from the Monk.
Expertise: 12+1+3, Shadow: 12, Wild: 2 Marks: 2
- Check King Spot before taking Waste Quest, if enemies are in direct aggro range of King when he appears he will not spawn any allies.
Expertise: 12+1+3, Shadow: 12, Marks: 3
- If you are slow doing Mountains/Slayer it's best to ask Duo's if it's safe to run through to Pools.
Expertise: 12+1+3, Shadow: 12, Marks: 3
- Keep a P-Stone or Seal to recharge your SF if it's interrupted during semi-glitch; you can ping as you are close so the T4 knows it's safe to take 4H Quest.
Dom: 11+1+3, Earth: 12, FC: 6, Insp: 2
- Be prepared to kill or catch top-group if they are in range of T3/NPC in Pits. Try not to enter the safe spot too early; also don't go too deep into safe spot! It will cause quest NPC to aggro.
Divine: 12+1+3, Channeling: 12
- Seed the Emo at convenient times, do not cast Seed during the Fuse Pulls. Focus on off-dmg if there are enemies out of the ball.
Earth: 12+1+3, Mysticism: 10, Scythe: 6, Beast: 6
- Wait before spiking if your energy is low. When holding for Fuse Pull try to stand 1 step away from the wall; this prevents enemies from simply running around you.
Insp: 3+1+3, Dom: 9, Illu: 7, FC: 6, Shadow: 12
- Help off-dmg Nightmares during spikes. Use a bow to pull Vale Terrorwebs and some UWG Keepers.
ES: 12+1+3, Prot: 12, Healing: 3
- Move quickly after Chamber so you aren't left behind. Stand on the right hand side in casting range during Fuse Pulls. Make sure your HP is 200-300 if VoS is glitching Dhuum.