- 1 Mechanics
- 2 Foes
- 2.1 DoA
- 2.2 UW
- 2.3 FoW
- 2.4 The Deep
- 2.5 Urgoz's Warren
- 2.6 Dungeons
- 3 Allies
- 4 Guilds
- 5 Miscellaneous
List of pages to create or things to do. Please do not create empty pages, only make them if you have meaningful content to add.
- add fix templates to pages that need fixing and then check this category to find and fix such pages.
Resources from where you may copy from:
- DoA: [Loa] guide . Here  is a guide to convert google docs to wiki format if you don't want to do it manually.
- UW: Underworld Guide by Charlo 
- FoW: SenT forums 
These pages should describe what the foes do (e.g. KD, disenchant, etc), how they behave (break, etc), and how to counter them. I'm just listing the really important ones here, but eventually every mob in an SC area can have its own page. Duplicate or extremely similar foes with different names e.g. Priest of Menzies don't need their own pages - just mention them on the page of the archetype foe (in Menzies' case: Shadow Monk) with any relevant notes. High priority pages to be made are in bold.
As well as individual foes, we need a page for each type of mixed group, explaining what the group as a whole can do and how to counter it.
Catacombs of Kathandrax
Cathedral of Flames
Shards of Orr
Cursed Brigand, Zombie Necromancer, Skeleton Illusionist, Skeleton Wizard, Skeleton Priest, Zombie Brute, Shock Phantom, Crypt Wraith, Enchanted Axe, Enchanted Sword, Decayed Dragon, Fendi Nin (the Soul does not need its own page), Skeleton Archer, Damned Crewman
These pages should discuss the pros and cons of each stone, how to use them effectively, and how to acquire them. Anything random should NOT have all possible builds on there - just an overview of what random shit you can reasonably expect.
snakes (I think that should be the actual page name, since it's what everyone calls them - and yes, all 3 snakes share the same page), Captain Sulahresh and Voice of Whispers (those 2 get pages simply because they move, unless they should just be notes on the City/Gloom pages), Order of Whispers, Warden of Whispers
- List of terms used in SCs - some should be brief definitions, and others blue links to fuller explanations
- We need pages for common tactics such as Clover, Turtle Trench, but also commonly "named" tactics such as Goltway for Gloom trench.
feel free to add more stuff to do