From Speedclear Wiki
Guild Wars ranges are measure in in-game units. 1 in-game units corresponds to a real-world inch (source).
Here is a list of important distances:
- 144 Melee auto-attack
- 166 Adjacent
- 238 Nearby
- 322 Area
- 360 HoS/Viper's range. Range is actually random between around 298 and 322 in open space, but can go up to 360 to cross terrain. If you cast on yourself or without a target, the direction is random but the range increases to up to around 800.
- 1010 Earshot and Aggro range
- 1010 Spear range with level elevation
- 1248 Casting range
- 1248 Wanding range (unaffected by elevation)
- 1493 Longbow/flatbow range with level elevation
- 2500 Passive spirit effect radius
- 5000 Radar, Recall
- 5200 Bonds