From Speedclear Wiki
These DoA tactics are designed to run 5 mesmers in a casual environment, omitting the monk seeder for more spiking power. It is not recommended for inexperienced players.
Tactics specific to 5 Mesmer Tactics
- TT balls the Dryder group in 4'th room, and the team pushes to the far corner while killing it.
- TK Takes 1st Snake, VoR takes 2nd.
- Memo pings for Snakes, but Emo takes the reward.
- EoE is placed twice in city for both balls. This may sometimes result in the VoR being late for the second spike. Other mesmers should still start the spike.
- Emo takes the quest reward in city, after being recalled by the MT.
- On 360, Emo walls waves 1, 2 and 5; TT walls wave 3 and 4; IAU walls wave 6.
- MT walls clover if possible.
- Memo helps with offdamage at 360.
- Memo splits off with the MT after clover to help pull necro lord.
- Memo can kill the MLK tendril, if the MLK is busy.
- IAU goes to cap rift.
- Mesmers should kill the last two spawns of the cave quest in order to speed up the ball.
- The teambuild is capable of a very fast casual run. The extra spiker makes it easier for experienced teams to achieve fast times.
- Everyone has a Shadow step, which makes transitions faster and easier.
- The builds require experienced players on almost every role.
- No UA or Seed of Life means players are punished harder for mistakes.
- The MT needs to be able to do Jadoth and Ranger without seed.
- EoE on VoR means they will be late for some spikes.
|/ TT||/ MT||/ VoR||/ TK||/ IAU||/ MLK||/ Memo||/ Emo|
|Equipment||Optional: Infiltrator's set for Gloom Cave||Low HP armor for Jadoth||Triple sup runes (illusion for Wandering Eye); bow for ele lord||Bow for derv lord||Martial weapon of Enchanting for Seed|
|Entry||Take quest||Take quest||Take quest||Take quest||Take quest|
|1st room||No SF, Ymlad the Vu|
|2nd room||Ymlad Healing Seed||Any mesmer can pop a ghastly or a 3-pop||Bond MT with prot and life|
|3rd room||Ball Dryders||Ball Titans||If you have a summon up try to kill it on the 2nd titan spawn|
|4th room||Tank/ball all waves||Wall second wave, third wave if needed||Put EoE in the crack for the second spawn||Wait for first ball and spike while pushing|
|5th room||Take quest, get ready to take 3rd snake||Go to aggro center||Take quest||Go right - do NOT take quest||Take quest|
|Snakes||Take Captain (3rd)||Pull groups out of the way||Take General (2nd)||Take Silzesh (1st)||Rush ahead, get EEd||Ping for Captain||Ping for snakes and seed the Emo||Keep snakes alive|
|Black Beast||Pull Fury||Pull Black Beast, Ymlad its touch||Seed the Emo||Heal IAU, take quest reward|
|Outside||First ball||Second ball||VoR and Unnatural on Manks||Unnatural and ESurge on Manks||Unnatural and ESurge on Manks||Backfire and Unnatural on Sus.||Empathy Manks and help with Sus.|
|Inside||Left ball||Right ball||Spike right side, and then left||Stand at the bottom, in range of both tanks. Take the quest reward|
|Jadoth||Use cupcake , run to 360, pull first wave to glitch spot for MLK||Use low health set and ball Jadoth||Skip Jadoth, take 360 quest, go to glitch spot, and kill first wave with Wastrel's|
|360||Pull left hill wall; waves 3 and 4||Pull middle and right hills||Wall last wave||Wastrel's mobs before they come in||Seed the wall||Fusepulls and wall waves without fiends|
|Underlords||Recall MLK; pull Derv||Recall Emo; pull Ranger; Recall Emo again; take quest||Go Ranger||Go Derv and aggro it||Go Derv and stay in recall range||Go Ranger||Maintain MT's range|
|Trenches||Pop gloom and monk trenches||Recall Memo and start clover||Turtle mesmer trench||Go to glitch spot; kill monk trench||Seed||Turtle (step out to wall)|
|Lords||Pull monk lord out||Pull clover and wall if possible; use the MeMo for Recall trick on necro lord||Spike clover and ele lord patrol||Spike clover; skip ele lord patrol; solo ele lord||Spike clover and ele lord patrol||Kill monk lord||Spike clover; go with MT and help pull necro lord||Wall clover if MT can't; wall ele lord patrol|
|Tendrils||Get to gloom||Take quest, stand on TK for PI, and pull groups in||Kill front left tendril; put EoE before the spike||Kill quest side tendrils with MT, and Recall out||Kill lower back tendrils with a stone (Gaki preferred) and pull groups in||Kill front right tendril||Help with front right tendril if needed||Wall|
|Cave||Trigger cave when team is ready||DC on gloom patrol||Spike gloom patrol||Goltway if trench is not popped||Spike gloom patrol||Tell the TT when you're ready for the trigger|
|1st gloom group||Grab the stuff outside cave and obstruct it||HoS up; make sure everyone jumps up; recall the MLK and pull in spirits for the TT||Jump up and go with emo - Trigger front group if needed.||Stay in range of MT's recall||Jump up and go with emo - Trigger front group if needed.||EE up and run to catch earths|
|Earths spawn||Catch incoming waves - dodge earths if the team failed to get them||Tank 2nd wave sanities and earths if you can||Spike 2nd wave||Tank 1st earths group; tank second if needed|
|Cave Spike||Ball all of your aggro||Run to rift||Pop tengus||Spike the last two groups, then cave||Run to rift||Spike the last two groups, then cave||Run to rift|
|Rift||Take quest, Recall trick, quest run||Fastpull rift||Kill stone if needed||Recall MLK, let TT recall you, recall out||Kill claw with PI, cap rift||Let TK Recall you, move towards start||Pre-trigger Deathbringer||Cap rift|
|Deathbringer||Take quest||Wait for settle, jump in||Place EoE in range of Deathbringer and Darknesses||Save echo for Darknesses|
|Darknesses||Accept quest reward||Bodyblock earths||Replace EoE if needed||Spike on spawn and use echo when the first wave dies||Jump to MT and wall when Earths spawn|