The basic concept of Golt DoA tactics is to create very consistent casual runs while still being able to achieve fast times (A 22 has already been done a few times).
To achieve this, the individual builds are designed to be self sufficient and in case of problems, there is a reasonable amount of safeguards to prevent a run from failing completely (e.g. Arcane Echo on Seeder to allow early seeds in some situations like 6-0 or clover pull).
Tactics specific to Golt Tactics
- IaU Takes 1st Snake, TK takes 2nd.
- EoE is placed twice in city for both balls. That may sometimes result in the VoR being late for the seconds spike
- TT should always take backway in veil, only in cases where something goes wrong with the mainteam, spiking the gloom trench is an option
- TK holds aggro of backgroup of gloomtrench, see Goltway
- The teambuild is capable of a very fast run (plenty 22min)
- The teambuild and the individual builds are well known and very consistent
- Arcane Echo on Seeder allows for a bit of leeway in otherwise risky situations (6-0, Clover, Beast)
- MLK has more spiking skills than other tactics.
- The individual builds are self sufficient