From Speedclear Wiki
Gate glitching is the act of passing closed gates by exploiting the collision mechanic of foes.
Known glitchable gates
|Cathedral of Flames: Level 3||The gate leading to Murakai's room.|||
|Frostmaw's Burrows: Level 1||Gate can be glitched, but the player will be teleported back to the start of the level.|
|Frostmaw's Burrows: Level 2||The first gate can be glitched.|||
|Frostmaw's Burrows: Level 4||End gate can be glitched.|||
|Darkrime Delves: Level 1||The first gate, using the jotun.|
|Darkrime Delves: Level 1||The second gate, using the vaettirs.|
|Shards of Orr: Level 2||The gate leading from the graveyard area can be glitched.|
|Shards of Orr: Level 3||The gate leading to Fendi's chamber can be glitched.|||
- From Gloom to Foundry in DoA.
- Into the Hall of Judgment in UW.
- The Great Northern Wall: the gate leading from the start directly to the cutscene. Video
- Ruins of Surmia: the gates leading to the bonus objective.
- Borlis Pass: the three gates, leading up to the siege of Krok's Hollow. Video
Glitching gates in Factions allows most missions and primary quests on the mainland to be skipped.
- Vizunah Square: all gates inside this mission
- Bukdek Byway → Xaquang Skyway
- Wajjun Bazaar → Xaquang Skyway
- Shenzun Tunnels → Tahnnakai Temple
- Pongmei Valley → Boreas Seabed
- Boreas Seabed: Video
- Maishang Hills → Gyala Hatchery
- Unwaking Waters (explorable) → Unwaking Waters (Kurzick)
Eye of the North
- Assault on the Stronghold: Video