7-man 6-0 DoA
From Speedclear Wiki
These 7-man DoA tactics are designed to match the speed of a full party, while still being viable for casual runs. 3-3 is preferred for inexperienced players.
Tactics specific to 7 Man 6-0 Tactics
- IAU takes Silzesh and caps rift.
- VoR takes General.
- TK splits for 6-2 in 5th room.
- MLK pings for Snakes, but Emo takes the reward.
- EoE is placed twice in city for both balls. This may sometimes result in the VoR being late for the second spike.
- Emo takes the reward in city.
- On 360, Emo walls waves 1, 2, and 5; TT walls wave 3, 4, and 6.
- MT walls clover. Remember that there is no seed, so the tank needs to be kept alive with Spirit Bond and Infuse.
- The teambuild retains a lot of the speed of full team and is thus capable of a fast casual run.
- Only one individual build is changed compared to 8-man builds.