3-3 DoASC Tactics involve:
- Simpler splits
- More straightforward bars, with higher damage output
- Killing 3 Tendrils at a time instead of 6
- Safe tactics with very low risk of failure
- Several roles are appropriate for absolute beginners
- Extra spiking skills allow experienced spikers to carry
- Similarities to 6-0 tactics make it easy for learners to transition
- Slower than 6-0, making sub cons runs extremely unlikely with new players
- Additional pressure on the more experienced roles, particularly the Trench Tank
Compared to 6-0 tactics there are no split differences.
The BFB skips Jadoth.
The Trench Tank has no MLK, requiring him to solo pull Monk Lord and Glitch Trenches. See here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEK8MiF_2hE
The BFB is to follow the main team inside the trenches.
After clover spike, the MT and Me/N split to the Necro Lord and kill him.
After spiking the group infront of Ele Lord, the VoR, BFB, UA go to Monk Lord Hill and kill the Lord from the top of the hill.
After killing Ele Lord and Necro Lord, the TK and Me/N prepare for tendrills.
Empathy kills the front tendril on the side the TK is.
Compared to 6-0 there are no split differences.
Compared to 6-0 there are no split differences, however some players do not do 6-2 in 5th room, requiring TT to take the 1st and 3rd snake.